Monday 23 November 2009

Synchronicity twins.

Well there you go, she never lets me down.

I was given the kind of signals that were to be expected yesterday in the event that it's not time for the big event. It means the 22 link carries on.

God is compassion. This message is sent to help not punish. While there is time left that help will keep on coming. But if the warning isn't heeded and acted on mankind will reap the reward of it's sad folly. Anyone who has followed the synchronised message on this blog cannot doubt that now, not with honesty. The earthquake in the Los Angeles area was not a big one but neither was the meteor that hit Gerritt Blank's hand. The God of small things can use them to say big things.

The pea sized meteorite hit a 14 year old boy named Gerrit Blank on the back of his hand causing a three inch long wound. It was first reported on 11.6.09. This is what the key said about it.
TINY METEOR HIT SLICED BLANK'S HAND - 11.6.09.

This time the Chile earthquake was moderate to large. 5.7 is seven times bigger than a 5. A Five is pretty big.
It's the timing of it that is the Important thing. I didn't get lucky.

The X Factor John and Edward twin timing on the anniversary of the deaths of John F Kennedy and Edward Teach, two deaths that the code had already shown were timers of that day were the timers of the selected twin earthquakes that together provided the signal along with God's PR ....... So I will show it once more FOR MR BROWN.


GOD'S TWIN PR ON 22.11 09 - BEAR LAKE AND CHILE.

The aftershock in the Bear Lake region occurred at 7:58 am. San Bernardino county sherriff's deputies reported feeling a rolling motion during the first quake.

I HELP MY CODE TALK - SAN BERNARDINO 22.11.09.

KELLY PI CODE MATH - SAN BERNARDINO 22.11.09.

is there anybody listening?

Here's a little more help from Ana the coder -

23.11.09 ANA LINK TIMES HELP - DERBY TORNADO.

23.11.09 LINKS HELP ANA TIME DERBY TORNADO.

The tornado in Derby happened on thursday. I just heard the news, that's why the code times the link to it by todays date .

19.11.09 -DERBY TORNADO CAME, LINK HELPS TNT.

Meaning, this added timed proof adds to the explosive information in this powerful warning.

TNT is the code symbol for both 'explosive' code and event's like earthquakes and hurricanes and meteor strikes.

Just after finding these Derby links I received this email from a friend named Chris -

interesting indeed. i am glad nothing much worse happend.

hey, this woman i know is interested in your research and blogg. she wants me to intorduce you to her.....
so here is her email address and she is with faith book too.
( but you aren't, or?)

#$%&^@$%^&. com her name is Nana and she is german by birth......

chile and california. the two bows of the two west coasts.....

Then I found this in the code -

O CODE PRE-TIMED NANA'S LINK BY THIS - 23.11.09.

Because it's been in the key all the time.

And then I found another line and sent Chris this -

On today's blog, the day you sent me Nana's link the code times the Derby Tornado. Now the code times the Derby link by Nana's link just for You, me and Nana.

THE 23.11.09 DERBY LINK TO NANA'S WOED CHRIS.

Now, I'm pleased to say I was wrong to limit it's purpose with my words.

Later, I realised something that I didn't know when I found the dated Derby tornado lines.

There were twin Derby tornados. Two of them. One on the 19th and one today, the 23rd.

DERBY'S 23.11.09 TORNADO HELPS IN A WET LINK.

I HELP SEA COAST LINKS - TWIN DERBY TORNADO.

To help the warning about vulnerable low lying ground connected to the shores.

O LINKS DERBY AS PLACE TWIN TORNADOES HIT.

When Ana gets on a theme she doesn't use half measures, she proves her point twice over.

TWIN DERBY TORNADOES AS I LINK THE LA COPS.

( look back at what is written just before the Derby tornado link started)









No comments:

Post a Comment